Friday 6 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It seems like such a long time since I last blogged but now the festivities and reality resumes once again, I will get back into the swing of it!

No painting has been done since November - eek - and now worried that I will have forgotten how! But this weekend, I may find time to dabble in a sketchbook or indeed attempt my sparkly red shoes.

SPRING FAIR  - 22-24TH JANUARY, SECC- STAND K68
Only 2 weeks until the Spring Fair in Glasgow SECC so time is pressing on and I would like to add a couple of red shoe paintings to my ranges so ... watch this space.

I will be launching a new series of Frameable Cards and another few Magnet designs which have been hugely popular since their debut in September! Plus a few new card designs .... please pop by Stand K68 and say hello if you're visiting.

MY FIRST OVERSEAS COMMISSION HAS LANDED: 
A bridal bouquet commission I painted in November has arrived safely in Georgia, USA and hoping to receive a pic of the final framed & hung painting this weekend. I have been unable to blog about it before as it was a surprise Christmas gift. I have heard that it has been a huge success and was very well received, here's a wee bit of the message I received on boxing day: "she absolutely loved it! Thank you again for making her Christmas so special!" ... ahhhh ... my first overseas commission

No comments:

Post a Comment