Monday 7 November 2011

LIVING NORTH STAND

 Here's a wee pic of my stand at Living North Christmas Fair last weekend.

It's good for me to look at it and see what will change for the Country Living Christmas Fair in SECC, Glasgow on 17th-20th November. One key change is the missing The Holly & the Ivy.

However ... I have plans to squeeze in another new painting or two before the show ... grand plans indeed!! Although for me, The Holly & the Ivy is one difficult painting to replace!

Having had requests at Newcastle for ballet shoes, boots, clogs .... and lacy bras(?!) ... who knows what I might start!!

Mistletoes or Dancing Queen will probably take centre stage at next one ... and have learned that people want framed prints and not unframed! It's a learning curve.

See online for more paintings - perfect for Christmas pressies! www.gillianpark.co.uk/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment