Wednesday 2 November 2011

DANCING QUEEN ... ready for Living North Fair

I can't believe how quickly this has come round: Christmas Living North Fair in Newcastle Racecourse starts tomorrow!

Final blog before packing up and heading down to set up - stand A35 in the First floor of Gosforth Park Suite ... come say hello!

This is the finally framed Dancing Queen hanging on my wall, matching the sideboard and candlesticks perfectly!! I couldn't have planned it better myself!

Dancing Queen, Devil's Desire, Mistletoes and THE painting of the year (for me anyway!) The Holly & the Ivy will all be for sale for the first time at the show. Hopefully find some good homes for them.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck. Hope you sell the lot. David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so gutted I fell in love with the Holly and the ivy red shoes today i really really wanted it I love that picture so much love it love it , You will remenber me i was so taken with it today I had butterflies in my stomach and so wanted it ah unrequited love, I hope the people who bought it love it as much as me . Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Irene - I guessed that was you - I posted an answer on the Holly & Ivy post. I know you loved it .. and it was my very favourite. I hope its gone to a good home and is much loved for both of us! Please keep in touch and hopefully another painting will have the same effect on you soon for that lovely new room of yours. Was great to meet you today and you reaction to the painting makes it all worth while, thanks!

    ReplyDelete