Thursday 14 April 2011

WEDDING BOUQUET PAINTING

My pal is a florist ... who creates many gorgeous wedding creations ... and it has been mentioned about my painting wedding flowers but I'll be honest - IT SCARES THE BLOODY BEJEEBERS out of me!

Yesterday I must have taken a brave pill and I thought I'd give it a bash ... but only in tiny little chunks so I didn't get overwhelmed! So I have dabbled on and off with this - probably spent in total just over an hour and really not sure when to leave it alone and whether indeed to hit it with the pen ... like the shoes ... I always feel more comfortable when I get the pen out, it's the designer in me!

So here it is so far ... I will dabble further and hopefully either kill it or cure it!

Hmmmm - am just not sure: answers on a postcard please ...

ps. Florist is Red Red Rose: http://www.facebook.com/#!/RedRedRoseDesignerFlorist

No comments:

Post a Comment